Very beautiful and spacious Bourgeois style apartment with high ceiling and windows to bring in lots of natural light.
Located on the edge of the old town (Le Suquet) in the center of Cannes with only 5 min to Palais des Festivals and less then 10 min to the beach, this is an ideal apartment both for holiday and congress. Walking distance to everything.
You have two bedrooms with a double bed in each. To one of the bedrooms you have en-suite bathroom with bathtub.
There is also a second bathroom with shower.
If you need additional bed space, the sofa in the living room can be converted into a double bed.
Dinner table for six+ persons.
The apartment is best suited for a family with one or two children, or for two couple on holiday together.
Fully equipped kitchen with washing machine.
Individual air conditioning in all rooms.
A small balcony offers views of the Marché Forville, one of three food markets in Cannes, and further out to the Vieux Port (old port) and the Mediterranean.
The house and the apartment was built at that time one had servants so there is also a second balcony, which was originally the kitchen entrance. Here you can sit and enjoy the afternoon and evening sun before it’s time to head out in Cannes nightlife.
This is the place to stay if you prefer the old town and appreciate the charm of traditional apartments with modern comfort.
The apartment is situated on the second floor, without elevator.
The apartment is located in the historic Le Suquet – Cannes’ Montmartre, in the middle of everything, restaurants, the beach, shopping and everything else that Cannes offers.
Within 200 meters you will find the taxi station and the station for airport buses.
The short distance to the festival palace makes the apartment an ideal accommodation for festival and congress visits.
Distances (by foot)
- Beach: 7 min
- Palais des Festivals: 5 min
- Train station and bus station for the airport coaches: 7 min
- Restaurant: Just around the corner.
- Shops for essentials and grocery: Just around the corner.
The nearest parking garage is Parking Suquet Forville and is located next door to the apartment, at 6 Rue Forville.
Rental permit number 06029004313DP Professional listing
- Air Conditioning
Antique Art Deco Atypical
Baroque Cleaning and disinfection
- Coffee Maker
Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary
Ecological Elevator Empire
- Essentials (toilet paper, soap)
- Full Equipped Kitchen
Garage Garden Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
- WiFi Internet
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
Masks available Minimalist
- Near ocean
- Paying parking off site
Pool Shared Professionally cleaned Romantic
- Satellite Or Cable
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
- Suitable For Children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Waste Sorting
- Wine glasses
- Show more
- Jerome G. (Switzerland)Perfect Airbnb!August 2022
- Dominique C. (Martinique)Tres bon séjours dans un appartement très fonctionnel et très bien situéJune 2022
- Daniel J. (Switzerland)We were totally satisfied with apartment. The apartment is large and top central. Can only recommend.May 2022
- Stefan W. (Germany)Located centrally just next to the Forville Market, this apartment offers direct access to an abundance of restaurants and shopping venues, which we loved. In addition, the public car park is just next door. The central location also means that this is not a quiet place. The apartment is beautiful with high ceilings, spacious, and nicely decorated. The beds do however not meet hotel standards. Overall, we recommend this place.April 2022
- Stefano B. (Italy)Anders is a excellent host , the apartment is in a nice area , perfect to stay also in winter .January 2022
- Nicolas M. (France)Sejour très agréableDecember 2021
- Nathalie G. (United States)We very much enjoyed our stay at Anders’ place. Ideally located in the center of Cannes, with the charm of an old French building (be mindful not to be too noisy for the neighbors). It was ideal for our family. Anders and his wife Marina were very friendly and responsive. We will return with no hesitation!December 2020
- Mette C. (Denmark)Fantastisk ferielejlighed. Rummelig lejlighed i charmerende gammel ejendom og ekstremt centralt beliggende. Lejligheden er lys og indbydende og med en skøn altan mod den gamle bydel og med eftermiddagssol. Michael og MetteJuly 2020
- Karan B. (India)Great apartment oy 5 7 mins walk from the Palais. Very nice and well lit. Great size as well.October 2019
- Bojan T. (Sweden)We stayed at the apartment during the Mapic week in November 2018. The apartment was stunning, modern, clean and well-equipped. Location is excellent just a stone's throw from the Mairie. The hosts were helping and welcoming and always available for answering questions. Strong recommendations.November 2018
- Iva L. (Sweden)Lägenheten vi hyrde under en vecka i augusti var trevlig med ett fantastiskt bra läge. Det var mysigt att sitta på balkongen och äta frukost eller ta igen sig på kvällen. Praktiskt att ha kvartersbutiken Monop, marknaden Marché Forville och det lokala bageriet i närheten. Vägen till den allmänna badstranden Plage du Midi kantades av restauranger, vinbarer och hamnen med lyxiga båtar. Cannes kunde erbjuda alla familjemedlemmar vad vi ville av bad, shopping och uteliv och det blev flera kvällspromenader då vi bara njöt av livet. Lätt att ta tåget till olika platser längs den franska Rivieran. Vi är mycket nöjda och kommer gärna tillbaka.August 2017
- Show more