Very spacious apartment that occupies the entire top floor of a classic French house in the middle of Le Suquet – Cannes old town and historic center. Total 68 m2 and high ceilings that make the apartment exceptionally large and airy to be in Le Suquet.
A perfect apartment for the large family or a group of friends on holiday together. For those of you who prefer to live like the locals this is a safe choice.
Living room with, lounge area, dinner table and a fully fitted open kitchen.
The traditional Suquet balcony extends along the entire façade with two doors from the living room.
The bedroom (which is almost the same size as the living room) is divided in half by a wardrobe. In each section there are two single beds which makes a total of four beds in the bedroom.
From the living room you have access to the mezzanine with two additional single beds.
The apartment is situated on the first floor, without elevator.
The apartment is located in the middle of Le Suquet, just a few minutes walk from the Beach (Plages du Midi), and yet close to the Palais des Festivals. A very good location both for holiday and congress.
Le Suquet is for Cannes what Montmartre is for Paris and if you walk up the narrow, winding and cobbled streets up to the Château de la Castre you will have a great panoramic views of Cannes.
Distances (by foot)
- Beach: 4 min
- Palais des Festivals: 9 min
- Train station and bus station for the airport coaches: 10 min
- Restaurants: 1 min
- Shops for essentials and grocery: 1 min
There are two public car parks relatively close to the house.
- Parking Laubeuf, located at the harbor, View Port, about 450 m from the house.
- Parking Suquet Forville, which is a parking garage and has entrance on 6 Rue Forville (270 m from the apartment) or on Rue des Tambourinaires (250 m from the apartment)
- There is also the possibility to park on nearby streets, but it is easier and safer to park in a parking garage.
Rental permit number 06029009586AK Professional listing
- Air Conditioning
Antique Art Deco Atypical
Baroque Cleaning and disinfection Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary
Ecological Elevator Empire
- Essentials (toilet paper, soap)
- Full Equipped Kitchen
Garage Garden Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
- WiFi Internet
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
Masks available Minimalist
Parking Included Pool Shared Professionally cleaned Romantic
- Satellite Or Cable
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
- Suitable For Children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Waste Sorting
- Wine glasses
- Show more
- Franziska A. (Germany)Anders many thanks a again for the wonderful stay! The apartment is beautifully located in the old town, quiet, with good temperature and quick hot water! Totally recommending it!March 2022
- Serdar T. (Switzerland)That was a very time😇. Kind regards, Family TütenAugust 2020
- Millan M. (Sweden)Anders var väldigt snabb att återkoppla på vår förfrågan om boende i Cannes, TROTS att vi ringde samma kväll som vi önskade boende... från flygplatsen i Nice. :) Han ordnade en våning snabbt och vi kunde åka dit direkt. Den låg helt perfekt... mitt i Gamla stan med all dess restauranger och historik. Sen låg den bara ett stenkast till både strand och shopping. Den var också ren och hade allt man kunde kunde tänka sig behöva under vistelsen. Vi hyr gärna från dem igen och rekommenderar verkligen destination.cannes. Tusen tack för en fantastisk upplevelse i Cannes. Vänligen, Millan och RobbanAugust 2019
- Ofelia G. (Sweden)Bra boende, det bästa av de lägenheter vi haft senaste åren.March 2019