If you are looking for a spacious accommodation, centrally located, with several bedrooms and views of Cannes and the Mediterranean, this is the flat for you.
When you enter the flat you will meet a large combined hall and kitchen and then further, the dining room, living room and then out to the balcony to the south.
One of the bedrooms is located with a balcony to the south. The second bedroom is next to the dining room and the other two in the second part of the flat. One of the bedrooms is furnished with a bed of 140 cm, the others with two single beds of 90 cm. So there is plenty of room for the slightly larger family or for a company on a congress visit.
The dining room seats eight people.
The kitchen is well equipped with most things that may be needed and the central room of the flat.
Two bathrooms, one with shower and there you have also the washing machine.The second bathroom has a bath and if you grew up in the 60's you will recognize yourself in this bathroom, in perfect original condition.
Separate guest toilet in the corridor.
From the living room you come out on the balcony and from this extends a long and very special balcony straight out of the house, with a number of cafe tables. Very special and unique.
We think this is a flat for you who appreciate a spacious and good living in a flat that an acquaintance compared to an old classic Jaguar. A flat with a lot of charm.
The apartment is situated on the first floor, with elevator.
The flat is located in Stanislas, the neighborhood north of Marché Forville that you can reach in a few minutes.
If you pass the market, you will reach the Vieux Port, the old port of Cannes in 10 minutes. After a few more minutes you are on the beach.
A walk to the Festival Palace takes about 12 minutes.
Due to the central location of the flat, there is really no need for a car to reach either the beach, shops, restaurants or other services. Everything is within walking distance.
Distances (by foot)
- Beach: 12 min
- Palais des Festivals: 12 min
- Train station and bus station for the airport coaches: 11 min
- Restaurants: 6 min
- Shops for essentials and grocery: 4 min
Parking is possible on the streets nearby.
The nearest public parking garage is Parking Suquet Forville with an entrance about 210 m on foot from the apartment, at 7 rue Pastour which is one of the streets you can walk to get to the center of Cannes.
Rental permit number 06029022610SB Professional listing
Air Conditioning Antique Art Deco Atypical
- Central Heating
Cleaning and disinfection
- Cleaning products
- Coffee Maker
Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary
- Essentials (toilet paper, soap)
- Full Equipped Kitchen
Garage Garden Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- WiFi Internet
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
Parking Included Pool Shared
- Professionally cleaned
- Satellite Or Cable
- Sea View
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
- Suitable For Children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Waste Sorting
- Wine glasses
- Work Desk
- Show more
- Emilia M. (Sweden)We stayed in this apartment for a week during Cannes boat show. Very clean apartment, amazing view . We had everything we needed. Would recommend to anyone!September 2022
- Victoria A. (Germany)Alles super und wie beschrieben, der Kontakt und dir Kommunikation wirklich perfekt!August 2022
- Katie A. (United States)Lovely and spacious apartment, with beautiful terrace overlooking the sea. My group and I were attending the Lions festival, and only had a short walk to get to the palais.June 2022
- Sandra C. (Germany)We enjoyed our stay at Palais Gothique. The apartment has a personal touch, much space and was spotless clean on arrival. The beds are very comfortable. The terrace overlooking the sea is definitely an asset. It is a very short walk to the seafront and the market with a wide variety of all kind of fresh food. The kitchen itself is modern but not well and with rather old kitchen utensils equipped. Communication with the host was friendly.April 2022