Ref. 25 - Residence St Pierre
Exclusive flat at Quai Saint-Pierre, with large sunny terrace and two bedrooms.
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 WC, 90m²
3 sleeps without shared beds, 5 sleeps with shared beds
- Bedroom 1 :
- 1 double bed
- Bedroom 2 :
- 1 double bed
- 1 single bed
This exclusive and newly renovated flat offer you the best of the Riviera and of Cannes. Located in one of the most classic building along Quai Saint-Pierre from the era when Cannes began the transformation from a small fishing village to a world famous resort.
This is something for you who want to stay centrally in Cannes, in a modern apartment with space and elegance.
The flat offers a large living room with large windows to the south which gives a lot of natural light into the room. You have a lounge area with fireplace, a dinner table for six people, smart TV with many channels, Apple-TV, Netflix/HBO, SONOS - everything carefully selected and tastefully arranged.
The first bedroom is located just next to the living room with window to the south and furnished with a double bed.
A second bedroom is located in the other part of the flat with a window / door to the terrace. Here you have also a double bed.
If you need additional bed space you have an alcove bed in the corridor to the second bedroom. Note, this is not really a "bedroom", but comfortable single bed with reading light and its own storage.
The bathroom is with shower and next to the bathroom you have a separate WC.
There is also a outdoor shower on the terrace - Just perfect when returning back from the beach.
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you may need for breakfast, lunch and dinner with family and friends.
The flat has something that is quite unique in this part of Cannes - A large terrace, almost as large as the apartment, with plenty of room for deck chairs, a dinner table, a lounge area and with exit from the living room, from the second bedroom and from the kitchen. When you arrive to the flat you have your own private entrance via the terrace.
The apartment is situated on the ground floor.
Quai Saint-Pierre at Vieux Port (the old port) connects central Cannes with the area along the Plage du Midi and has always been a very popular area for walking.
Here are all the classic sailing yachts moored, this is where the boating fair is held every year in September and here you will find some of the best restaurants in Cannes.
The beach is only a few minutes away and Palais des Festivals about 5 min by foot.
If you want to start the morning with hot freshly baked bread, fresh fruits and vegetables, quail eggs, cheeses and other delicacies - go to the Marché Forville, the central food market of Cannes, which is open every day except Mondays. You will reach it after a pleasant 5 minute morning walk. Except on Mondays when there is a flea and antique market at Marché Forville where fans of antiquity can find many interesting things.
Distances (by foot)
- Beach: 2 min
- Palais des Festivals: 5 min
- Train station and bus station for the airport coaches: 12 min
- Restaurants: 1 min
- Shops for essentials and grocery: 5 min
The nearest public parking is Parking Laubeuf which is located at the View Port, about 90 m from the house.
Just next ot the house you have also a few parking spaces.
Rental permit number 06029020916HT Professional listing
- Air Conditioning
Antique Art Deco Atypical Balcony Baroque
Cleaning and disinfection
- Cleaning products
- Coffee Maker
Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary
Ecological Elevator Empire
- Fire Extinguisher
- Full Equipped Kitchen
Garage Garden Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- WiFi Internet
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
- Private Entrance
- Professionally cleaned
- Satellite Or Cable
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
- Suitable For Children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Waste Sorting
- Wine glasses
- Work Desk
- Show more
- Lizzie E. (United Kingdom)We had a wonderful stay at Anders' home. It was very clean, organised and comfortable. Communication was great with Anders throughout the booking process and during our stay. Questions and requests were answered promptly and Anders was always available should we need some help. We hope to come back again soon :)May 2022
- Christian R. (Germany)Great location close to beaches as well as restaurants and harbour Huge living room, huge terrace, well equipped kitchen, carefully decorated. We will come back!May 2022
- Andreas H. (Germany)Anders was a very kind, welcoming and responsive host. The apartment is perfectly located, large and convenient. Perfect for a family. It can be heated in cold months and has very comfortable beds and furniture. An issue with the AC was immediately resolved.March 2022
- Greg R. (France)Anders est un hôte attentionné. L’appartement est parfait pour un séjour sur CannesDecember 2021
- Chris H. (United Arab Emirates)This really is a fabulous apartment. Great location for a convention at the Palais des Festivals, which is a lovely five minute walk around the port. The apartment is very spacious and bright with plenty of sun, and an amazing terrace, and even in mid-winter it felt very warm. Whether you're in Cannes for a short business trip like me, or a longer leisure stay, this is a pretty special place to stay.December 2021
- Suha J. (United States)Anders is an amazing host and you cannot beat the location, calm and class of this apartment! Anders is incredibly responsive and thoughtful. He even lent us his wife's own teapot for us to use! He is reliable and any issue, big or small, is heard and resolved...which are few and far between. The apartment is really comfortable and is a perfect size for three of us, and the decor is cozy and classy so it makes you feel very Cannois!September 2021
- Show more