Spacious provencal style apartment with high ceiling and windows.
Located on the edge of the old town (Le Suquet) in the center of Cannes with only 5 min to Palais des Festivals and less then 10 min to the beach, this is an ideal apartment both for holiday and congress. Walking distance to everything.
The apartment is located in one of the corner of the house so you have a balcony and a view both down to the port and overlooking Marché Forville.
You have two bedrooms with a double bed in each, 160x200cm.
In the living room you have a dinner table for four+ persons.
Fully equipped kitchen.
One bathroom with shower and toilet and a separate guest WC.
Individual air conditioning in all rooms.
A small balcony offers views of the Marché Forville, one of three food markets in Cannes, and further out to the Vieux Port (old port) and the Mediterranean.
This is the place to stay if you prefer the old town and appreciate the charm of traditional apartments with modern comfort.
The apartment is best suited for a family with one or two children, or for two couples on holiday together.
The apartment is situated on the third floor, without elevator.
The apartment is located in the historic Le Suquet – Cannes’ Montmartre, in the middle of everything, restaurants, the beach, shopping and everything else that Cannes offers.
Within 200 meters you will find the taxi station and the station for airport buses.
The short distance to the Festival Palace makes the apartment an ideal accommodation for festival and congress visits.
Distances (on foot)
- Beach: 7 min
- Palais des Festivals: 5 min
- Train station and bus station for the airport coaches: 7 min
- Restaurant: Just around the corner.
- Shops for essentials and grocery: Just around the corner.
The nearest parking garage is Parking Suquet Forville and is located about 90 m from the house on 6 Rue Forville. There are also other parking options on surrounding streets but our recommendation is this parking garage.
Rental permit number 06029015764SB Professional listing
- Air Conditioning
Antique Art Deco Atypical
Baroque Cleaning and disinfection
- Cleaning products
- Coffee Maker
Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary
Ecological Elevator Empire
- Full Equipped Kitchen
Garage Garden Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- WiFi Internet
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
Masks available Minimalist
Parking Included Pool Shared
- Professionally cleaned
- Satellite Or Cable
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
Suitable for infants (under 2 years) Terrace
- Washing Machine
- Waste Sorting
- Wine glasses
- Show more
- Maria S. (Sweden)Great Central location and a very helpful host. Will rent again.August 2022
- Valeriya Z. (United Kingdom)Amazingly beautiful authentic apartment, in the heart of Cannes, walking distance to all major historical and famous locations, beautiful view from the balcony & overall very pleasunt experience. Andres is a super host, very kind & supportive. I will definitely come back.May 2022
- Katie L. (United States)Cannes was brilliant! We enjoyed our visit and my husband and I were with one of our daughters who was studying abroad. The location of this place was PERFECT! The best location we could have asked for. You can walk everywhere in fact most days we walked 5-8 miles. The viewers from this location are stunning. You get a true experience of Cannes from the morning through the evening. The open air market across the street is gorgeous. The walk to old town down the cobblestone streets and winding roads was beautiful with architectural beauty every which way you looked. The overall condo was clean, organized, had enough dishes and fridge/freezer space to bring back a few things from the market. The beds were comfortable and plenty of space to hang up clothes. We would stay in this property again if visiting Cannes. The host gave us everything we needed for a memorable and delightful stay!May 2022
- Christine H. (United Kingdom)Anders is a fantastic host! Nothing was too much trouble, communication was easy and efficient.April 2022
- Rachida Z. (Netherlands)Lokatie vlakbij de zee, de winkels enzo. Heerlijk gehad.August 2020
- Huiting L. (China)So lovely! in old City! nice person!good view!December 2019
- Elmar C.Nice apartment, good kitchen equipment, very good located near the sea, parking, market, store, restaurants ... and a kind hostNovember 2019
- Mike W. (United Kingdom)Walking distance to many attractions from markets to beaches. Vibrant area with a birdseye view from the balcony. Market next door affording fresh food daily. Music and buzz from the streets below were enjoyable. Third floor, with no elevator, so be fit.September 2019
- Attila K. (Hungary)Fantastic location, very nice host, a little big noise at opened windows, but overall perfect, super apartment!July 2019
- Show more