Ref. 46 - Rouaze Blue
Apartment in Centre-ville - Croisette, Cannes
Airy and sunny one bedroom apartment, close to Boulevard de La Croisette.
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 WC, 55m²
- Bedroom :
- 2 single beds
- 1 sofa bed
If you have been looking for a large studio apartment in a central location you can stop looking – this is the apartment for you. If you are looking for a one bedroom apartment, you can also stop looking.
This beautiful, newly refurbished apartment consists of two rooms with a sliding wall between the bedroom and living room. This smoothly slides across to enable use as a large studio or as a one bedroom apartment.
So it is something of a mix between studio and two-room apartment, with the best of both worlds. Well-designed with large windows giving tons of natural light there is a feeling of space and harmony.
Exit to the balcony from both living room and bedroom for alfresco dining.
Bathroom with bath/shower/toilet, separate guest WC. Fully equipped kitchen with Oven, hob, microwave, Nespresso, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, etc.
Bedroom with two comfortable single beds and in the living room there is a very comfortable sofa that easily converts into a full size double bed. New air conditioning system, Smart TV, Apple TV, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth sound system and DVD library.
All equipment and furnishings are to the highest standards ensuring that your stay will be very comfortable.
A great apartment to enjoy your holiday or congress week in Cannes.
The apartment is situated on the 4th floor, with elevator.
The apartment is very centrally located in a newly refurbished building on Rue Rouaze, parallel to the Croisette, just behind the Carlton and Martinez Hotels. Only 1 minute from the beach and 10 minutes from the Palais des Festivals, this is an ideal location for both holiday and congress.
The location is quiet and yet close to Restaurants, Shopping, Rue d’Antibes and the nightlife of the Carré d’Or district.
Distances (by foot)
- Beach: 3 min
- Palais des Festivals: 12 min
- Train station and bus station for the airport coaches: 15 min
- Restaurant: 1 min
- Shops for essentials and grocery: 1 min
Parking is possible in the streets nearby.
Rental permit number 99406029003AK Professional listing
- Air Conditioning
Antique Art Deco Atypical
Baroque Cleaning and disinfection
- Cleaning products
- Coffee Maker
Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary
- Full Equipped Kitchen
Garage Garden Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- WiFi Internet
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
Parking Included Pool Shared
- Professionally cleaned
- Satellite Or Cable
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
- Suitable For Children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Waste Sorting
- Wine glasses
- Show more
- Jen C. (United States)Had a fabulous stay in Cannes at this apartment! Stayed for two weeks during the Cannes film festival. The location was perfect - right off of the croisette and an easy walk to the Palais. The restaurants right on the street outside the front door were fabulous, and I was within walking distance of all restaurants and nightlife in the centre-ville and a longer but pleasant walk to the vieux port. Anders was friendly and extremely helpful. Would definitely stay here again!May 2023
Destination Cannes - May 2023
Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you had a good stay. As you say, this is a perfect apartment for a congress or festival stay. /Anders
- Jean-Pierre V. (France)Très bel appartement, très bien placé ! J'ai passé un agréable séjour Merci beaucoup MarieMay 2022
- Isis v. (Netherlands)Excellent location, great communication with owner!August 2021
- Lorandt F. (Germany)Excellent located, easy to reach. Quite place, no street noise. Parking difficult, best close place Zenpark, one block away. WiFi with 400Mbit! Kitchen best equipped. Wardrobe place very limited. Check out must be at 10am!August 2020
- Victoria L.It was a lovely stay in Cannes. The flat is clean, very bright and comfortable. Super location! Anders is a great host. Thank you!September 2019
- Nastassia B. (Lithuania)Nice place to relax !September 2019
- Sabine C. (Germany)Das Appartement ist super. Alles war sehr sauber, die Ausstattung ist perfekt. Wir haben unseren Aufenthalt sehr genossen und werden gerne wiederkommen.August 2019
- Wolfgang F. (Germany)Everything fine in this appt.August 2018
- Gøril A. (Norway)Glimrende beliggende leilighet, med 2 min. til både strand og shopping. Praktisk med 2 toaletter, og deilig veranda med ettermiddagssol. Bare 5 minutter unna ligger det store supermarked hvor man kan handle inn. Supert sted!!July 2018
- Wolfgang F. (Germany)100 % Recommendation !April 2018
- Christina T. (Sweden)Every thing was perfekt in the apartment. And Anders was very nice and helpful with everything. Will absolutly come back. Thank You for everything. Regards ChristinaSeptember 2017
- Wolfgang F. (Germany)Everything ok in this Appartement. Anders organizes everything.August 2017
- Tove H. (Norway)We wore very pleased with both the location and the standard of the apartment. If to pick on something, a couple of extra towels would be great.July 2017
- Show more