A very pleasant and child friendly apartment close to the beach as well as to the town centre, perfect for holiday and congress. Two rooms (bedroom and living room with open kitchen), a small hall, toilet and bathroom.
Washing machine in a shared laundry room in the building, at extra cost.
Bedroom with double bed and if you need additional bed space there is a sofa bed in the living room.
The living room has a TV with both French and international channels.
Balcony with a dining table for at least four persons. Partly sea view and a view to the Esterel Mountains.
Even if the apartment is located in a “traditional” apartment hotel, this apartment is something else. This is the owners second home you will be renting.
The apartment is situated on the second floor, with elevator.
The apartment is located just off the Plage du Midi, just a few minutes walk from the Old Town of Cannes and the Palais des Festivals, Croisette, the beaches and all else that Cannes and the Riviera has to offer. On the way to the beach you'll find a little nice park Square Mistral.
A short 3-minute walk takes you to Plage du Midi where you will find a well-managed public beach. You will also find sections of the beach where you can rent a parasol, a mattress, etc. From the beach to the Palais des Festivals and further via the Croisette you will find a large number of café, bars and restaurants in a different price class.
If you want to start the morning with new baked bread, fresh vegetables and fruits, quail eggs, cheeses, etc, you can go to the city's main market, Marché Forville, which is open every day of the week except Mondays. Just a 10 minute walk from the apartment! The colorful floral market of Allees de la Liberte is located near the Marche Forville and offers freshly cut, seasonal blooms.
Distances (by foot)
- Beach: 3 min
- Palais des Festivals: 10 min
- Train station and bus station for the airport coaches: 13 min
- Restaurants: 3 min
- Shops for essentials and grocery: 2 min
The nearest public parking is about 100 m from the house, opposite the Aldi grocery store.
There are also parking spaces around the Square Mistral park which you pass when you walk down to the beach.
Rental permit number 06029011497MX Professional listing
- Air Conditioning
Antique Art Deco Atypical
- Central Heating
Cleaning and disinfection
- Cleaning products
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary
- Full Equipped Kitchen
Garage Garden Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- WiFi Internet
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
- Near ocean
- Outdoor pool seasonal
- Pool Shared
- Professionally cleaned
- Satellite Or Cable
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
- Suitable For Children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Waste Sorting
- Wine glasses
- Show more
- Kirsi H. (Finland)Thank you for a nice accomodation and great service/communication.May 2023
Destination Cannes - May 2023
Thanks for your feedback. I hope to see you also for next year's Festival de Cannes. /Anders
- Mikail A. (France)Très bel appartement en plein cœur de Cannes. Fortement recommandé.August 2020
- Tiziana M.Ottima la posizione dell'alloggio, vicino la spiaggia e non molto distante dal centro.August 2019
- Stefan A. (Sweden)Ingen kommentarJuly 2018
- Maria B. (Sweden)Vi trivdes bra i den lilla lägenheten som är väldigt nätt i formatet men ändå rymmer det mesta man behöver. Balkongen med havsglimt och poolutsikt var dessutom väldigt trevlig. Bra badrum och trång toalett. Köksdelen var tillräckligt stor för att man skulle kunna laga "riktigt" mat. Ett minus var att kylskåpet trots lysande lampa var avstängt, något som inte upptäcktes förrän nästa dag.March 2018