Cozy one bedroom apartment just off Plage du Midi. Well maintained, in a good location close to the beach and just 10 minutes by foot from the Festival Palace. 2nd floor with elevator, Intercom from the entrance door..
The living room is bright with lots of light from large windows facing south. American kitchen is fully equipped for a comfortable stay. Dish- and washing machine.
In the bedroom you have a very comfortable double bed, 160 cm, and in the living room you have a large sofa bed that is easy to convert to two single beds. Since the bedroom is facing the courtyard there are virtually no noise from the street.
Fully tiled bathroom with bathtub. Separate toilet.
The flat is partly air-conditioned with a unit in the living room.
The apartment is situated on the first floor (one stair up), with elevator.
The apartment is located just off the Plage du Midi, a few minutes walk from the Old Town of Cannes with its buzzing restaurants, Palais des Festivals, Croisette, the beaches and all else that Cannes and the Riviera has to offer.
A short (2-minutes) walk takes you to the well-managed public beach. There are also sections of the private beaches where you can rent a sun beds and parasols. A chain of bars, cafes and restaurants for every taste leads from the beach to Quai Saint-Pierre - the cozy promenade of the old town, then to Palais des Festivals with its famous red carpet and further to the Croisette.
Do you want to start your morning with hot baked bread, fresh fruits and vegetables, quail eggs, cheeses and other delicacies? - go to Marché Forville, an ancient food market, which is open every day except Mondays. It is only 10 minutes walk from the apartment. And on Mondays they have a flea market there with lots of various interesting things.
If you want to discover the areas around centre, the bus stop for the major bus lines in Cannes is just a few meters from the house.
Distances (by foot)
- Beach: 2 min
- Palais des Festivals: 10 min
- Train station and bus station for the airport coaches: 15 min
- Restaurant: 3 min
- Shops for essentials and grocery: 5 min
If you arrive by car your have private parking space in the yard, behind locked gate.
Rental permit number 06029011344AK Professional listing
- Air Conditioning
Antique Art Deco Atypical Balcony Baroque
- Central Heating
Cleaning and disinfection
- Cleaning products
- Coffee Maker
Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary
- Full Equipped Kitchen
Garage Garden Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- WiFi Internet
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
- Near ocean
- Parking Included
- Private Car Park
- Professionally cleaned
- Satellite Or Cable
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
- Stereo System
- Suitable For Children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Waste Sorting
- Wine glasses
- Show more
- George J. (United States)This was exactly as described. the located was easy to walk to the beach or to town for lunch and dinner. host was extremely friendly and helped us with early arrival.September 2022
- James C. (United Kingdom)Stayed here for MIPIM and was ideal as the Palais was within a 10 minute walk. The apartment clean, comfortable, safe, quiet, and well equipped. There’s also a smart TV with Netflix etc. which was handy. Anders was a great host and met me to check-in. He was also quick to reply if I had any questions during my stay. The apartment is just a short walk from the beach/port, close to restaurants/bars and there’s also a few small supermarkets close by. Really enjoyed my stay here. Thanks Anders!March 2022
- Olivier J. (France)Le logement correspond totalement à l’annonce. Sa situation est idéale pour profiter pleinement de la plage et des atouts de Cannes sans prendre sa voiture. La réactivité d’Anders et sa gentillesse sont vraiment un plus.September 2021
- Andriy D. (Germany)Modern and well equiped apartmant, absolutlly great location. Very comfortable with a Kids, 5 min to the beach and 5 min to Port and City Center. Absolutely great Host. On our request, he did organize for us Nespresso Cafe machine.. Can only recommend this place.August 2020
- Leo M. (Germany)Das Apartment ist toll gelegen und Cannes ist definitiv eine Reise wert. Danke an Anders für die Gastfreundlichkeit. Viele Grüße LeoAugust 2020
- Richard S. (United Kingdom)Efficient, courteous management. Apartment was as expected and well equipped. Would have no hesitation in recommending this apartment to anyone wanting to be in close proximity of sea and town of Cannes.January 2020
- Morten A. (Norway)Flott beligenhet!March 2019
- Marco G.Ottima posizione per spostarsi a piedi verso il centro e dimenticare la macchina nel parcheggio della proprietà fino a fine vacanza. La casa è pulita,arredata con gusto e completa di ogni confort. Siamo stati piacevolmente accolti con cortesia e gentilezza dal Sig. Isaksson che si è messo a disposizione per qualsiasi necessita'. Esperienza che ripeteremo sicuramente!January 2019
- Anders C. (Sweden)Vi hyrde en ljus och mysig liten lägenhet. Mycket bra läge med nära till strand, affärsgator och restauranger. Finns flera trevliga vägar att promenera till havet och centrum. Ett bageri några hundra meter längs gatan med gott bröd och trevlig personal gör underverk för frukosten. Allt som allt en härlig sommarvecka när hösten närmar sig hemmavid.September 2018
- Dimitrie A. (Bulgaria)Very friendly manager. All we need was there. The rooms and the sheet were clean with real private parking in the centre of Cannes.August 2017
- Show more