Ref. 19 - Venizelos Top Floor
Apartment in Centre-ville - Croisette, Cannes
Centrally located apartment, for holidays or congress.
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 35m²
2 sleeps without shared beds, 3 sleeps with shared beds
- Bedroom :
- 2 single beds
- 1 sofa bed
This is the apartment for you who is looking for a place to stay, in the center of Cannes.
Perfect for a couple on holiday, and with only 4 min by foot to Palais des Festivals it's also the perfect apartment for a congress week.
The apartment is newly fully renovated and tastefully decorated.
You have a bedroom with two single beds, and if you need more bed space you have a sofa bed in a part of the living room that can be closed with a sliding door. So it's kind of a mix between a one bedroom apartment and a two bedroom apartment.
You have air conditioning in each bedroom, wifi, TV in each bedroom.
In the kitchen you have a dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, electric glass cooktop.
Bathroom with toilet and washing machine.
The apartment is situated on the 6th floor, with elevator to the 5th floor and then a stair up to the apartment.
The apartment is located in the center of Cannes, close to Rue d'Antibes, in the part of Cannes commonly known as “banana” due to the shape of the Croisette and the railway line between Suquet and Palm Beach. This is a part of Cannes that you can explore on foot, everything is a short distance so no car is needed.
Within a few minutes on foot you have the main shopping street Rue d'Antibes, Boulevard de La Croisette and the beaches.
Distances (by foot)
- Beach: 5 min
- Palais des Festivals: 4 min
- Train station and bus station for the airport coaches: 1 min
- Restaurants: 2 min
- Shops for essentials and grocery: 1 min
The nearest public parking garage is Parking Gare de Cannes about 300 m from the apartment at 26 Place de la Gare.
Another public parking garage is P05 - Parking Ferrage Meynadier and is located about 450 m from the apartment at 31 Boulevard de la Ferrage.
Rental permit number 06029022762AK Professional listing
- Air Conditioning
Antique Art Deco Atypical Balcony Baroque Cleaning and disinfection
- Cleaning products
- Coffee Maker
Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary
- Fire Extinguisher
- Full Equipped Kitchen
Garage Garden Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- WiFi Internet
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
Parking Included Pool Shared
- Professionally cleaned
- Satellite Or Cable
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
- Suitable For Children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Waste Sorting
- Wine glasses
- Show more
- Sigrid G. (Germany)I loved this apartment and felt like at home, everything was perfect: the location, the amenities, the communication with Anders, being the only flat in the top floor and having this great sea view above Cannes 😍April 2023
Destination Cannes - April 2023
Thanks for your feedback and kind words. This apartment is truly a hidden gem in the middle of Cannes. Perfect both for holiday and business travellers. All the best and welcome back! /Anders
- Ines S. (United Kingdom)My favourite apartment for Mipim. Would love to stay again.March 2023
Destination Cannes - March 2023
Thanks for your feedback. Yes, this is a top apartment for accommodation during congresses. See you next MIPIM! /Anders
- Julian A. (United States)This apartment is perfectly located offering a truely authentic experience in Cannes. Easy to walk everywhere and get around. The apartment is very well equipped and functional.December 2022
Destination Cannes - December 2022
Thanks for your feedback Julian. I am happy that you are satisfied with the apartment, one of our most popular apartment for congress guests. All the best and welcome back to us. /Anders
- Charles K. (United Kingdom)Lovely, quirky little apartment. Perfect for our needs in Cannes for a couple of days :)October 2022
Destination Cannes - October 2022
Thanks Charles, for your feedback and kind words. All the best / Anders
- Matthew K. (United States)Lovely little cute Airbnb perfectly centered in the heart of Cannes. Right in front of the train station, next to the Monoprix and nearby to all the shops and restaurants! The flat is actually very quite at night, just far enough away just in case you want to escape the lively night life of Cannes. There’s also plenty of AC for those hot summer months! The bathroom was recently renovated and was very nice as well! I would recommend to anyone to stay here.September 2022
Destination Cannes - September 2022
Many thanks for your kind words Matthew, It was a pleasure to have you as our guests and I am happy that you are satisfied with your stay. I wish you all the best and welcome back to us. /Anders
- Morgan B. (United States)This place was perfect! I stayed there on my own but there was plenty of space for more. I had actually been staying in Cannes at another place for work but wanted to extend. My coworkers left me with a lot of their items and Anders team was extremely helpful and went out of their way to get the extra luggage up to the top. The place has everything you need and is close by the train. Perfect for if you want to hop over to Nice or even take a few days over to Paris. Spectacular place and I’d definitely come back.July 2022
- Stephane R. (Germany)Confortable et très bien situé pour le FestivalMay 2022
- Ines S. (United Kingdom)Excellent little apartment in great location - I have been very well looked after by the agents and will look to rent again next year. Thank you!March 2022
- Ingalill Ö. (Sweden)Fräsch och trevlig lägenhet i city men ändå lugnt. Något sparsamt när det gäller köksutrustning. Promenadavstånd både till shopping, strand och tågstation.November 2021
- Maarika P. (Estonia)Correct and professional host. Apartment is well equipted, quiet, clean and everything is near.November 2021
- Eva-Maria K. (Germany)Wir hatten die Wohnung, die gerade mal 3 Gehminuten vom Strand entfernt ist, für eine Woche im September gebucht. Die Wohnung ist sehr schön eingerichtet und es mangelt an nichts. Es ist sogar eine Waschmaschine und Klimaanlage vorhanden. Die Betten sind sehr gut. Wir würden die Wohnung sofort wieder mieten und können sie nur empfehlen.October 2021
- Johan S. (Sweden)Great apartment with perfect location in the middle of central Cannes. Nice decorated and well planned with the sliding doors to separate the sofa bed from the living room into an extra bedroom. Friendly and welcoming hosts who takes care of everything you might need. Can definately recommend and hope to be back soon again!September 2021
- Show more