The apartment is well planned with a balcony which opens out to the sea.
From the living room you have large glass doors to the balcony which gives a panoramic view of the Plage du Midi, the Mediterranean and the Esterel mountains. In the evenings you can sit on the sofa outside on the balcony and enjoy the sunset over the Esterel mountains. In the morning you have the sunrise to the east. Like a new painting every day.
The living room has a fully equipped kitchen with everything you could want including dishwasher and washing machine.
You have a sleeping alcove (with door) with two single beds arranges as a double bed. If you need additional bed space you have a sofa bed full double bed comfort in the living room.
The apartment is situated on the second floor, without elevator.
The apartment is located directly on the street that follows the beach (Plage du Midi) at the foot of Le Suquet (old town) and close to everything Cannes can offer of beach life, entertainment, shopping and restaurants.
One of the best locations you can imagine if you want to stay along the beach and yet centrally.
At Plage du Midi you will find both a well-managed public beach and areas where you can rent a beach beds, umbrella, mattress, etc. There is also a number of restaurants there so you can enjoy lunch directly on the beach.
Distances (by foot)
- Beach: Just outside the door.
- Palais des Festivals: 8 min
- Train station and bus station for the airport coaches: 15 min
- Restaurant: Just outside the door.
- Shops for essentials and grocery: 5 min
- Bakery: 2 min
The nearest public car park is Parking Laubeuf which is located at the port, View Port, about 110 m from the house.
There are also parking spaces around the Square Mistral park, located at Boulevard du Midi Jean Hibert, about 250 m to the west.
Rental permit number 06029012919MX Professional listing
- Air Conditioning
Antique Art Deco Atypical
- Beach front
Cleaning and disinfection
- Coffee Maker
Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary
Ecological Elevator Empire
- Essentials (toilet paper, soap)
- Full Equipped Kitchen
Garage Garden Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
- WiFi Internet
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
Masks available Minimalist
- Paying parking off site
Pool Shared Professionally cleaned Romantic
- Satellite Or Cable
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
- Suitable For Children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Waste Sorting
- Wine glasses
- Show more
- Kati G. (United Kingdom)Beautiful place, very central so many options for food and wandering, the main sell of the place is the balcony looking over the beach many a hour spent relaxing listening to the waves and taking in the ambiance. Felt very safe and secure Highly recommend for a stay in CannesJune 2022
- Hanne A. (Norway)En helt fantastisk leilighet rett ved stranden i Cannes. Perfekt for venninnetur som vi var på eller for et par. Nydelig terrasse med utsikt til havet, med daybed og spiseplass. En lettstelt, liten og koselig leilighet med alt man trenger. Hit kommer jeg veldig gjerne igjen. God kommunikasjon med vertene som snakket svensk, vi ble også kjørt til flyplassen ved avreise mot betaling, det kunne ikke vært bedre! :) Takk for denne gang!April 2022
- Olif H. (Switzerland)Wir haben es 7 Tage sehr genossen und kommen gerne wieder. Die Wohnung liegt 50 m vom Strand und hat eine super Aussicht. Wir kommen bald wieder. Tatiana und OlifSeptember 2021
- David G. (Australia)Fabulous apartment in a perfect locationSeptember 2021
- Dany M. (Germany)Everything was just perfect and then that viewJuly 2021
- Radu P. (Romania)The place has a really good view to the beach. It’s located neatly in the center of Cannes. That location has the beaches really close and it’s not a noisy area. The apartment has many things at your disposal. Mr Anders (the host) is on point with everything and trust-worthy.July 2021
- Thomas M. (France)Second time in this Appt.... ideally located close to Old Cannes / Suquet / Harbour A bit noisy sometimes with neigbours below levelJune 2021
- Thomas M. (France)Best expérience for few days to enjoy CannesMay 2021
- Jean-Charles D. (France)Outstanding hospitality. Nice place. I recommend.January 2021
- Déborah H. (France)Appartement très bien situé ! Balcon exceptionnel. Anders est très réactif et attentionnéSeptember 2020
- Selcen T. (France)Le studio est très bien placé. Les plages sont moins bondées que Croisette. La mer est propre. Une très belle vue même si la route qui passe devant est un peu bruitante, c’est vraiment agréable de profiter le paysage et la mer.August 2020
- Iryna G.In der Wohnung gibt's alles was man braucht.July 2020
- Anne L. (Norway)Fantastisk beliggenhet, med stranden rett over gaten og kort vei til sentrum! Veldig koselig å sitte på balkongen og se på livet utenfor. Det eneste vi savnet i leiligheten var litt flere kleshengere og knagger til å henge fra oss klærne våre.August 2018
- Show more