This studio apartment is completely renovated, animal and smoke free, 31 m2 on the 3rd floor in a traditional french house, located where Rue Louis Blanc ends and turns into Rue Borniol.
Ideal location for both conferences and holidays. Walking distance to everything.
The apartment has a fully equipped kitchen and of course air conditioning.
In the bedroom you have an open floor plan. You have two 80 cm beds put together as a double bed, a large shower and washbasin with a big towel dryer and toilet in the corner of the space.
You can pull the curtain between the beds and the shower area.
In the seating area you have a sofa and Cable TV with a large number of channels, and DVD players.
Fiber internet gives you a fast connection (up to 100 Mbps), so you can work efficiently from here.
We believe that the apartment is best suited for a couple or for a person who is in Cannes for the congress.
The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor, without elevator.
The apartment is located in the neighborhoods north of Marché Forville where you walk in a few minutes.
If you pass by the market you will in about 10 minutes reach the old harbor and beaches.
A walk to the Festival Palace will take around 10 minutes.
Distances (by foot)
- Beach: 10 min
- Palais des Festivals: 10 min
- Train station and bus station for the airport coaches: 10 min
- Restaurant: 5 min
- Shops for essentials and grocery: 5 min
Parking is possible in the streets nearby.
The nearest parking garage is Parking Suquet Forville with access from 7 rue Pastour, about 350 m from the apartment. The same streets you can walk to the centre of Cannes.
Rental permit number 06029011537DP Professional listing
- Air Conditioning
Antique Art Deco Atypical
Baroque Cleaning and disinfection
- Cleaning products
- Coffee Maker
Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary
Ecological Elevator Empire
- Full Equipped Kitchen
Garage Garden Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- WiFi Internet
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
Parking Included Pool Shared
- Professionally cleaned
- Satellite Or Cable
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
Suitable for infants (under 2 years) Terrace
- Washing Machine
- Waste Sorting
- Wine glasses
- Show more
- Laura G. (United States)Place was clean and nice. Check in was easyJune 2023
- Gemma W. (United Kingdom)Great apartment! Wonderful location , clean , modern and spacious. Anders and the team offer an excellent service. Highly recommend.March 2022
- Youssef K. (France)Très bon appartement, l’emplacement est calme et dans un quartier avec des places de parking gratuites c’est cool. Très fonctionnel et mignonAugust 2021
- Charli B. (United Kingdom)It’s bigger than it looks on the pictures which was a really pleasant surprise! The kitchen is great, I had everything I needed to be able to cook. The location is perfect, everything of interest is walkable in less than 10 minutes. We had a really comfortable stay and any minor issues were met with super quick responses on WhatsApp and immediate action to solve them. The only thing we would have loved was a lift as 3 flights of stairs with big suitcases was quite a workout. Thanks for a great stay!September 2020
- Fredrik L. (Sweden)Var i Cannes ett par dagar och fann en perfekt studio i mycket fräscht skick. Bra utrustad och skön säng. Anders & Co löste allt runt om kring mycket smidigt, från bokning till avresa.June 2019
- Ingemar C.Supernöjd med lägenheten!! Mycket fräsch och fullt utrustad, passar utmärkt om man är en eller två personer. Hyr den gärna igen!April 2019
- Niki D. (United Kingdom)Anders adds his magic touch to any place - he’s a very kind and hospitable host!March 2019
- John A.I rented the apartment for a congress and can not be anything but very satisfied. The apartment has a high standard for being in an older house, with all the equipment you may need. Spacious and well furnished. Even though it is not located directly at the Palais des Festivals, it was still a short walk. Nice and professional welcome for check-in. Recommended for all congress delegates.November 2018
- Dorothea E. (Sweden)Lägenheten i sig var ok, men tyvärr störde mögeldoften från trappan rejält. Jag var tvungen att sova med öppna fönster.March 2018
- Show more