If you want to stay as close as possible to the beach, this is the apartment for you.
From the living room you have an open view on the balcony and out to the sea.
At the far end of the apartment there is a sleeping alcove with a double bed. Please note there is no door between the alcove and the rest of the apartment, so it's like a semi studio.
If you need more bed space, the sofa in the living room can easily be converted into a double bed.
If you want to stay as close as you can at the beach this is the apartment for you.
The apartment is very well planned with a balcony to the sea.
From the living room you have a glass wall facing the balcony which gives a panoramic view over Plage du Midi, the Mediterranean and the Esterel Mountains. In the evenings you can sit on the couch outside on the balcony and enjoy the sunset over the Esterel Mountains. In the morning you have the sunrise to the east.
The living room has a fully equipped kitchen with everything you could need, including a dishwasher and washing machine.
The apartment is situated on the second floor, without elevator.
The apartment is located on the Plage du Midi, just a few minutes walk from the Old Town of Cannes and the Palais des Festivals, Croisette and all else that Cannes has to offer.
Distances (by foot)
- Beach: Just outside the door.
- Palais des Festivals: 8 min
- Train station and bus station for the airport coaches: 15 min
- Restaurant: Just outside the door.
- Shops for essentials and grocery: 5 min
- Bakery: 2 min
The nearest public car park is Parking Laubeuf which is located at the port, View Port, about 110 m from the house.
There are also parking spaces around the Square Mistral park, located at Boulevard du Midi Jean Hibert, about 250 m to the west
Rental permit number 06029011168SB Professional listing
- Air Conditioning
Antique Art Deco Atypical
- Beach front
Cleaning and disinfection
- Coffee Maker
Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary
Ecological Elevator Empire
- Essentials (toilet paper, soap)
- Fire Extinguisher
- Full Equipped Kitchen
Garage Garden Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- WiFi Internet
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
Masks available Minimalist
- Paying parking off site
Pool Shared Professionally cleaned Romantic Sea View
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
- Suitable For Children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Waste Sorting
- Wine glasses
- Show more
- Colin G. (United Kingdom)A fantastic stay in a very central location. Walking distance to everything from beach to station to market and supermarket. Some great restaurants on the same road too. Anders was brilliant at communicating both before and during our stay. Would highly recommend him and his apartments to anyone. Will definitely be using him again. Five stars!August 2022
- Shunsuke S. (Japan)Great stay in Cannes this summer thanks to Anders and his apartment. Really good location, close from everywhere - restaurants, beach, and old town. He is very easy to communicate with. Definitely recommend.August 2022
- Vishal S. (Norway)Fint opphold. Verten var lett å kommunisere med og var punktlig.August 2022
- Olga S. (United Kingdom)Very nicely located with great sea view. It’s small studio but very convenient and bright and with everything needed. We enjoyed our stay especially time at the balcony. Very close to the beach. There are shops and markets and restaurants and everything you might need nearby. The only thing that some noise might be heard from the street in the evening and from the neighboring apartment in the morning. Apart of that I would truly recommend the place.July 2022
- Rick S. (United States)Anders was a great host and super responsive, as well as being flexible with our check-in. The apartment is amazing with ample space for a couple and has everything as described. It has a great terrace with a beautiful view of the water and is very conveniently located - close to Old Town, the Palais and the Croisette. We'll be back!June 2022
- Ela O.The apartment was great. The view of the ocean was soothing to wake up to. I had breakfast on the patio every day and worked from there as well. Everything is walking distance from the apartment making is super convenient. Also Anders was very communicative and made sure I had everything I needed. I’d definitely recommend this airbnb to others.June 2022
- Nils M. (Norway)Vi har igjen benyttet Destination Cannes på vår Cannes ferie og er svært tilfredse med oppfølging fra Anders og Marina. Leiligheten har en flott beliggenhet med kort vei til strand, sentrum og det en måtte trenge for å ha en fin ferieuke. Den innehar et praktisk inventar og kan trygt anbefales. Med hilsen fra Nils og Ellen MolinMay 2022
- Nils M. (Norway)Vi har tidligere feriert mange år i Cannes og det var spesielt flott å komme tilbake nå i høst. Det er 4. gang vi leier gjennom Destination Cannes og er svært fornøyde med deres punktlighet, vennlighet og deres gode utvalg i leiligheter. Ref.24-Terrasses de la Mer 2 er en liten men praktisk og fin leilighet med en svært god beliggenhet. Stort ønske om å komme tilbake dit. Nils og Ellen MolinOctober 2021
- Rita B. (Switzerland)Tolle LageOctober 2021
- Ladislaus Z. (Germany)The flat is in a very good shape and has a perfect location. The host is really friendly and communnication was very good.September 2021
- Gael F. (Cameroon)We had a nice stay at Anders place located 5 minutes from the Palais, with a view on the beach. We would recommend that place for anyone looking to stay in Cannes for a couple of days. Only point is that there is no elevator to the 2nd floor but other than that, place was perfect. Anders' place was very well located and very clean. Me and my wife had a nice stay there and would most probably stay there our next trip in Cannes. Jenny, our contact for the checkin, was very responsive and quick to sort out all our questions. We would recommend that place for anyone looking to stay in Cannes with a view on the beach and a couple of minutes from the Palais.July 2021
- Monika M. (Lithuania)The location, the apartment and the communication was perfect! The lounge bed in the terrasse is something you won’t get anywhere else! Thank you for the best vacation!July 2021
- Noémie V.Très bel appartement, la terrasse vue sur mer est un vrai plus ! L’hôte est très gentil et très réactif Nous avons passé de très bonnes vacances dans ce logementJune 2021
- Oceane C.Séjour extraordinaire à Cannes ! La vue de l’appartement est incroyable. L’appartement est propre et bien situé. Anders s’est montré disponible et très agréable. Je recommande vivementMay 2021
- Abdoul C. (France)Magnifique accueil nobleAugust 2019
- Kish C. (Ireland)The apartment was beautiful and Anders was very good and quick in terms communication. Highly recommended!March 2019
- Show more