Located in the middle of Le Suquet (the old town of Cannes) you have an easy walk to the beach, shops, restaurants and the Palais de Festival. This is an ideal apartment both for holiday and congress.
The apartment has two floors. Lower main floor with living room/kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and two little balconies facing the inner courtyard. Top floor with bedroom for two, bathroom and exit to the roof terrace with a beautiful view of the port and the sea.
Fully fitted open style kitchen, open plan lounge, balcony from the living room and from one of the bedrooms.
The apartment is located in an older, traditional house and has been completely renovated with high end materials.
Air conditioning is available in the bedrooms. In the living room you have a ceiling fan.
If you are looking for something special for your stay in Cannes, that blends a modern living in the heart of the old town, this apartment is for you.
The apartment is situated on the first floor (one stair up), without elevator.
The apartment is located in Le Suquet, the historic part of cannes, with quiet pedestrian areas. An oasis in the sometimes hectic Riviera Life. In just 2 minutes you are at the beach (Plage du Midi) and all the restaurants and bars along the beach.
The street on which the apartment is located is actually a staircase from Rue George Clemenceau, up to Rue Louis Perrissol atop Le Suquet.
You have the same short distance to Quai Saint-Pierre that links the city with Plage du Midi and Quai Saint-Pierre is an excellent spot to explore the maritime side of Cannes.
Distances (by foot)
- Beach: 2 min
- Palais des Festivals: 8 min
- Train station and bus station for the airport coaches: 12 min
- Restaurant: 3 min
- Shops for essentials and grocery: 3 min
The nearest public car park is Parking Laubeuf, located at the port, View Port, about 270 m from the house.
Another option is the public parking garage Parking Suquet Forville, about 350 m from the house.
There is also parking on the streets nearby but it is much easier to find a place at Parking Laubeuf or Suquet Forville.
Rental permit number 06029011534SM Professional listing
- Air Conditioning
Antique Art Deco Atypical
Cleaning and disinfection
- Cleaning products
- Coffee Maker
Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary
Ecological Elevator Empire
- Essentials (toilet paper, soap)
- Full Equipped Kitchen
Garage Garden Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
- WiFi Internet
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
- Paying parking off site
Pool Shared Professionally cleaned Romantic
- Satellite Or Cable
- Sea View
- Self Check-in
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
- Suitable For Children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Waste Sorting
- Wine glasses
- Show more
- Charles B. (United Kingdom)Excellent in many ways. Just be aware that the upstairs bedroom and bathroom are under the pitched roof and have restricted headroom in parts and the bath is sunk into the floor, with no shower or standing room. Otherwise, a delightful and well situated place to stay.September 2022
- Elena K. (Germany)Eine schöne Ferienwohnung mit französischem Flair, das Bad im oberen Stock durch Schräge etwas klein, für uns was es aber okay. Super Lage! Nur sehr viele Stufen, was für uns kein Problem war. Check-in/-out war schnell und Problemlos.September 2022
- Michael N. (Denmark)Very responsive hoast. Great service Very Nice apartment. Great locationAugust 2022
- Hazel E. (United States)We decided to stay here to get away from the crowds while working a festival. Anders was a great communicator and very clear with directions for how to check-in. He was also very quick to answer any questions while we were there and he made sure to ask if we needed anything. The apartment itself is very quaint and good for friends, family, or coworkers. It's a great location and was a quick 10min walk to the Palais and 2 minute walk to the beaches nearby. The cafe across the street was lovely. Wish we had more time to explore more of the area but hope to return another time when we are not working. One thing I didn't notice was the stairs to get to the apartment but you get used to it after a few days! Thanks for a great stay we look forward to returningJune 2022
- Don F. (United States)Wonderful apartment for a young family in a ideal location. Very close to the beach and attractions, while far enough for a quite sleep. Very clean and comfortable and, the owner and representative were extremely friendly and accommodating. Our young kids loved the secondary bedroom. We return.June 2022
- Katharina Z. (Switzerland)We already stayed in this flat two years ago. Also this time, we enjoyed our stay here very much. The flat is very nice, with three bedrooms and two bathrooms very big, and it is bright and friendly equipped. It is in the old town of Cannes which is really very nice and it is very close to the beach. We will definitevely come back again.January 2022
- Mark B. (France)Lovely appartement / well locatedDecember 2021
- Dave K. (Canada)A nice place in a nice location. Love this place.November 2021
- Paul G. (Ireland)Excellent location, beautiful apartment and great service as always from Anders. Until next time!November 2021
- Eco S. (Spain)L'appartement est bien équipé, bien situé, dans une zone très calme et proche de tout. Nous avons passé un agréable séjour à Cannes. A refaire!September 2021
- Celine G. (France)Magnifique appartement totalement conforme au descriptif. Son emplacement central est un atout pour profiter pleinement de Cannes (plages, marché de Forville, centre ville et le Suquet biensur!) Merci à Olga pour l'accueil et Anders pour l'attention à l'arrivée.August 2021
- Tülay A. (Germany)The accommodation is very nice and the location is great! Highly recommended Andres and his team are great and take care of their guests very well.August 2021
- Maj H. (Sweden)Läget bra, lite jobbigt med trapporna, hade varit bra med 2 duschar, medan annars bra trevlig lägenhet. Porten till trapphuset var svår att öppna. Vi fick lirka och dra i dörren flera gånger. Samt att på slutet av vår resa rann inte vattnet undan som det skulle i duschen så vi fick stå duschvattnet. Cannes är ett riktigt trevligt ställe att besöka. Nårheten till mycket. Sankt Tropez, Monaco mm. Fina stränder.July 2021
- Katharina Z.It is a very beautiful and bright apartment and well situated in the old town of Cannes, close to many restaurants and to the beaches. The balcony on the roof is just perfect.January 2020
- T. (United Kingdom)Beautiful flat. Roof top terrace larger than expected so five of us able to have pre-dinner drinks with spectacular views. All clean and as described, great kitchen and living space - plenty of lights from large windows. Renovation of high quality, perfectly clean and beds comfortable. Good wifi. Bedrooms air conditioned and a through breeze in living space made it very comfortable even when hot. Location fantastic, as long as you are OK with steps. Just a short walk to the best beach in Cannes, and shops and the main market. Anders was very helpful when we had problems with the washing machine. Would definitely recommend and return. Thanks for a great stay in Cannes.September 2019
- Jonas M. (Sweden)Bra läge och planlösning. Välfungerande AC i alla sovrum. Bra med balkong med utsikt mot havet och hamnen.July 2019
- Angela L.Whilst I did not stay myself, my guests have expressed that the apartment was in a great location and very clean and they enjoyed their stay. We have already reserved for next year!June 2019
- Gunnar R. (Sweden)En mycket bra etagelägenhet, exakt femton minuters promenad från Palais de Festival. Bra kök (fast ett par väggkontakter måste utgärdas). Bra wifi. Lugnt område, även om det är en strid ström av turister i trappen vid sidan av huset på väg till eller från kastellet. Bra air condition i varje rum. Helt ok sängar. Nere på rue Georges Clemenceau ligger ett litet fik där man kan köpa färskt bröd tidigt på morgonen och som har baguetter, sallader, mjöl, öl, vin, juice etc. Vi återkommer gärna. Vi bodde tre personer, och med två badrum/toaletter fungerade det mycket bra. Liten trevlig terrass på övervåningen som vi tyvärr inte kunde njuta så mycket av - kallt och regnigt.May 2019
- Karina B.Amazing flat in a great location, works perfect for two families and max 5 persons. Anders is an excellent host. He kept in mind all the small details that made our stay great.January 2019
- Anna H. (Sweden)Vi var mycket nöjda med boendet , lungt och skönt men nära till centrum . Det läckte Dick från duschen där nere och det rann ut i hallen. Sedan bör man nog se över om det inte läcker in från balkongen högst upp med tanke på sprickan i taket . Vi var dock alla nöjda och kan absolut tänka oss att boka igen !November 2018
- Christèle H. (France)Tout est parfaitSeptember 2018
- Irina K. (Russia)The apartment is perfect and have everything you need. Some problems with check in/check out.August 2018
- Hellen L. (Norway)Leiligheten ligger kjempebra til rett i gamlebyen,du har alt i gå avstand rundt deg.Men vær oppmerksom på at det mange og bratte trapper opp til leiliheten vi telte 63 trinn og man kan ikke parkere utforbi så baggasjen må bæres opp.Leiligheten er stor og veldig fint innredet vi hva 5 voksne og 1 barn å hadde kjempebra plass.Eneste minuset jeg har å si er at det hva ikke rent når vi kom,vi måtte vaske gulvene selv og det hva støv over alt. HellenAugust 2017
- Helene W. (Denmark)Vi havde nogle fantastisk skønne dage i lejligheden. Ligger centralt og er godt indrettet. Carol som var kontaktperson var hurtig til at svare hvis der var spørgsmål. Kan anbefales.August 2017
- Karen W. (Canada)We enjoyed our stay very much in Cannes. This apartment was in a great location, about a 5 - 10 minute walk to the beach, about 10 minutes to the market, and at the start of the old town. The photos shown on the website are what we found, a very nicely decorated, comfortable unit. There were 5 of us, so it was nice to have a small deck on the roof that we could use, as well as the balcony off of the living room. We would recommend this unit.June 2017
- Show more