If you are looking for a seasonal home away from home while in Cannes - your search is over. Experience the uniqueness of a 19th century environment and discover 'Villa Victoria' - a very special Victorian manor house, built in 1849 by the renowned architect Thomas Smith. The house is a lovely example of when the Cannes area, benefitting from the influx of the English aristocracy, began the transformation from a simple fishing village to a world famous resort.
This beautifully quiet and spacious two-storey apartment with high ceilings and large windows overlooking the garden and the sea is a real gem. The apartment is tastefully decorated and the well-kept garden with 200m2 of rose bushes, old orange trees and a barbecue, dining and relaxing area is also at your sole disposal.
On the main floor there is a living room, bathroom with a toilet, fully equipped kitchen and a spacious bedroom with double bed. The wonderful flowering garden is the first thing you'll see in the morning. We have an AC unit on this floor.
From the living room, the glassed door leads to a cozy terrace and to the garden with a partial sea view.
You have a guest room with two single beds, shower and toilet and a utility room with a washing machine. As this lower floor is partially below ground level there is no AC unit but we've installed a fan to enhance the outdoor vacation feeling. We know you won't mind the flowers looking through the guest room window!
The apartment is well suited for eg. two couples or for a family with children, however, a minimum age of 10 years.
The apartment is situated on the ground floor.
The apartment is located in the western part of central Cannes, next to the old town of Le Suquet, just a short walk from all the amenities Cannes has to offer: Beach, Entertainment, Shopping and Restaurants. Just 180 meters(!) to the well-kept municipal sandy beach Plage du Midi. There are also private beaches nearby where you can rent a sun bed with parasol.
A series of bars, cafes and restaurants stretches from the beach to the Palais des Festivals with its famous red carpet and further to the Croisette.
If you want to start the morning with hot freshly baked bread, fresh fruits and vegetables, quail eggs, cheeses and other delicacies - go to the Marché Forville, the central food market of Cannes, which is open every day except Mondays. You will reach it after a pleasant 10 minute morning walk. And on Mondays they have a flea market there where fans of antiquity can find many interesting things.
Distances (by foot)
- Beach: 3 min
- Palais des Festivals: 12 min
- Train station and bus station for the airport coaches: 15 min
- Restaurant: 3 min
- Shops for essentials and grocery: 2 min
The excellent location saves you from having to use a car, all the delights of Cannes are nearby! But if you decide to come by car, you may park for free in the yard or in the private street next to the house, behind a locked gate. (Subject to availability.)
Rental permit number 06029003805MX Professional listing
- Air Conditioning
Antique Art Deco Atypical
Cleaning and disinfection
- Coffee Maker
Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary
Ecological Elevator Empire
- Essentials (toilet paper, soap)
- Full Equipped Kitchen
Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
- WiFi Internet
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
- Near ocean
- Parking Included
Pool Shared Professionally cleaned Romantic
- Satellite Or Cable
- Shared Car Park
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
Suitable for infants (under 2 years) Terrace
- Washing Machine
- Waste Sorting
- Wine glasses
- Show more
- Sondre D. (Norway)Amazing place, location and host!August 2022
- Anna B. (Sweden)Had a really nice stay at this charming apartment.June 2022
- Gunnar R. (Sweden)Trevlig lägenhet med alla nödvändiga funktioner. En kvarts promenad till festivalen varje morgon, bra för konditionen. Trevlig trädgård (som vi inte hann utnyttja så mycket pga allt jobb på filmfestivalen). Bra mataffär nära huset och en trevlig, om än lite dyr, delikatessaffär runt hörnet.June 2022
- Dr. E. (Germany)Wir haben zwei wunderschöne Wochen in der Villa Victoria Garden genossen. Die Lage ist perfekt, nahe am Markt und am Strand sowie zur Croisette. Dennoch ist sie sehr ruhig. Die Wohnung ist sehr gemütlich, großzügig und mit allem notwendigen ausgestattet. Klimaanlage und WLAN funktionieren sehr gut. Der Garten ist eine Oase. Hier haben wir viele schöne Stunden verbracht. Aus dem Schlafzimmer hat man Meeresblick. Auf dem Grundstück gibt es eine Parkmöglichkeit. Es gibt einen separaten privaten Zugang vom Grundstück zur Uferpromenade. Die Betreuung durch Marina, Anders und Anna ist hervorragend. Wir kommen gerne wieder.September 2021
- Raymond D. (Sweden)Vi hade en underbar vistelse i Cannes Pratar redan om nästa gång som vi kan åka till Cannes Mvh RaymondAugust 2021
- Carsten W. (Denmark)A very cosy and enjoyable apartment with a nice atmosphere. The main floor is well equipped and in very good condition. Everything is there for an enjoyable time also with the possibility to cook yourself. The lower level is more mediocre but works fine. The garden is great with several places to sit whether you like sun or shade. The location is good - 5-10 minutes to the city with restaurants and 2 mins to the beach. We absolutely enjoyed our stay and would absolutely recommend it. Communication with the landlord and contact was good.July 2021
- Gunnar R. (Sweden)Spent two weeks here working as a journalist at the Cannes film festival. Quiet, spacy, stylish flat. Great air condition. The walk to the Palais de Festival is 15 minutes, great taking a morning walk by the sea. A true gem. Gunnar RehlinJuly 2021
- Gunilla K. (Sweden)Ett fantastiskt trevligt boende som är rymligt och bra utrustat med mycket bra standard och en underbar trädgård. Utsikt mot havet och nära till såväl gamla stadskärnan som mataffären och stranden. Bra organiserat och lätt att få kontakt med Anders.July 2021
- Iryna S. (United Kingdom)This was the most amazing place we ever stayed in and we were very sad to leave. We could tell from the moment we stepped in this villa was much loved by their owners, it is beautiful, spacious, with lots of amazing decorations and objects, thought through to a tiniest detail and we kept noticing more and more things as we stayed there longer. With 2 separate bedrooms and 2 ensuites we, as a couple, and our 15 yo child had our own spaces for the whole duration of our stay. High ceilings, comfortable sofas, comfy beds, decent kitchen with everything you possibly require comes with the most beautiful garden we have ever seen. There were 4 separate areas in the garden to enjoy: BBQ/ evening meal, sunbathing, a small bench to hide away in the shade and also somewhere to dry wet towels after a long day at the beach. Sometimes we just preferred to stay in the garden rather than going to the beach as it was so nice. No two plants in the garden were the same, I kept calling it “a botanical garden” as it was so lovely :) To add to everything said this Villa is located in the best spot for beach lovers, tourist sightseeing and restaurants - all are really nice and we tried several on the actual beach. It is 5 min to the beach (by our holiday slow walk), or 10 min into old city centre to enjoy a walk around marina/port, Cannes film festival palace, busy night life full of shops and restaurants or visit a castle and enjoy a view over the French Riviera. We give 5 starts for communication, amenities, location and a personal touch. We will definitely be back!August 2020
- Patrick W. (Netherlands)Close to the beach, car can be parked safely and unique appartmentAugust 2020
- Frida U. (Sweden)Thank you for a perfect stay! Beautiful apartment with a private road down to the beach and bakery, where we bought fresh bread every morning. The apartment has a private amazing garden, perfect for breakfast, chilling after the beach and barbecuing in the evening. I couldn’t imagine finding a place like this so close to the beach and the center of Cannes.July 2020
- Tatjana P. (Israel)Понравилось очень, повезло конечно с погодой. Самое важное для меня чистота и местоположение, ну и цена конечно. Я смотрела другие варианты, но все что около моря было безумно дорого, а здесь все сошлось. Так что рекомендую однозначно, и сама еще приеду.July 2020
- Olga (Russia)Наша семья провела чудесную неделю на вилле Виктория. Благодарим Андерса и Марину за тёплый прием и за то, что они всегда были на связи и отвечали на наши вопросы. Марина говорит по-русски. Квартира расположена идеально: тихо, надёжно, пляж - рукой подать, центр тоже рядом. Мы брали машину в прокат и бесплатно парковались на территории виллы. У нас был личный сад весь в цветах, а в нём бассейн с рыбками - очень мило. Удобные кровати, мягкие подушки, всё чистое и свежее. Ставим отличную оценку и рекомендуем эту квартиру, если вы хотите провести отпуск в Каннах также здорово, как и мы. Купите средство от комаров, их много в саду по вечерам.July 2020
- L. (United Kingdom)We really enjoyed staying at this beautiful apartment. There was lots of space for all four of us (including my mum who had her own room downstairs, quite separate from us), although we did not spend much time in it as we wanted to enjoy the beach and explore the Riviera. Everything was sparkling clean, we had ample towels and toiletries to start us of available. The kitchen was well equipped with utensils. The garden is beautiful, my mum especially enjoyed it every day. The lovely sandy beach is only a short walk down the hill on a private road. It was very convenient for us that both the grocery store and the boulangerie were near. We felt safe (which is important if you have kids) and welcome.August 2019
- Nadia Z. (France)Nous avons passé un séjour formidable. Tout était parfait : l’appartement magnifiquement agencé et décoré, le superbe jardin, véritable havre de paix. La résidence sécurisée avec des emplacements pour garer la voiture, la situation géographique et l’accès à la plage... Nous nous sommes senties comme chez nous. On en a presque oublié l’effervescence de la ville pourtant tout à côté. C’est tout simplement une perle rare. Je n’y ai trouvé aucun défaut. Merci Anna qui nous a accueilli et merci Anders.August 2019
- Torbjörn M.We would like to recommend this cultural and historic interesting nice apartment with all its indoor possibilities as well as the tidy and practical garden facilities. A very convenient stay for example 2 couples (2 levels w. 2 separate sleeping rooms and bathrooms) with near to everything e.g. the morning baguette-shop (cash only!), near to the beach and Cannes city centre with shopping, restaurants etc. Thanks Marina and Anders for a beautiful stay in your home!July 2019
- Christian C. (Germany)We had a wonderful stay at Villa Victoria in Cannes. The place is spacious, well equipped with a beautiful garden located close to the beach. Everything in the apartment is working nicely and also kitchen is well equipped and spacious. The city and la croisette can be easily reached walking and plenty of restaurants are located around the apartment. Very much recommended is to have diner at one the beach restaurants.August 2018
- Christer N.Mycket bra läge i Cannes, när centrum och strand. Lägenheten är trevlig och väldigt "fransk" vilket är perfekt. Ni borde marknadsföra trädgården bättre, en positivt mervärde om man bortser från myggen. Om ni upplyser lite mera om problemen med myggen, så man kan ha med sig rätt hjälpmedel. Dessa mygg förstörde våra utekvällar. Annars en perfekt vecka i Cannes.July 2018
- P D. (United States)Often when you rent a place based on pictures, you get there and it doesn't look or feel as nice -- this was the exact reverse, it was BETTER than the pictures! The garden is not to be believed, it is so large and private, and the rooms are comfortable and lovely to be in. We were here for the Cannes Film Festival and the proximity to the old street and the Palais made this a fantastic value for us. Also, that there is an upstairs and a downstairs bedroom, both with their own bathrooms, made it supremely sharable with our producer. Anders is a fantastic host, attentive to all needs. We did not use the beach, but on another trip, it would be next level perfection to have such access. For vacation or for work, this place is A++.June 2018
- Madlen H.The apartment was large and had a great view! Recommend this apartment warmly.June 2018
- David D. (United Kingdom)Part of a lovely villa, nicely furnished, plenty of space with a beautiful garden to relax in and even a view of the seaJune 2017
- Show more