You will find this lovely apartment on the 4th floor of a contemporary building in the Pointe Croisette district of Cannes (also called Palm Beach), with a large terrace where you can enjoy your breakfast or a dinner with friends and family.
The apartment is very light and airy, with large sliding windows that take you from the living room out to the terrace. All in all, this gives a very open feel and provide lots of natural sunlight throughout the apartment. You can be sure that the terrace and sofa inside the glass doors will become your favorite spot in the apartment!
There are two bedrooms. The first one with a double bed and the second bedroom with two single beds. The second bedroom has its own private bathroom.
There is a second bathroom and a separate WC in the corridor.
All of the furnishings and fittings are of a very high standard. There is also a modern and fully equipped kitchen with all the expected equipment, appliances, crockery and cutlery.
All the shutters are electric, and the rooms are all air conditioned.
The apartment is situated on the 4th floor, with elevator.
The apartment is located in the Pointe Croisette, also known as Palm Beach in a calm street close to the beach.
Palm Beach has its own little community at the end of the Croisette with shops, restaurants and with beaches on 3 sides of the headland. Public beach only a short walk from apartment with sailing and water sports club.
This is a top location for those of you that still want to be close to the action but require peace and quiet. You will have everything within easy walking distance, the beach, shops, restaurants, the Casinos, top night clubs like Le Baôli, a beautiful harbour full of some of the world’s most exclusive yachts.
The city centre and the Palais des Festivals is only a 25 minutes walk along the Croisette. 15min walk to Hotel Martinez.
The open-topped bus (bus no.8 3min.walk) is perfect to travel along the Croisette, between Palm Beach, the Palais des Festivals and the other end of the Cannes bay. More like a sightseeing tour then an ordinary bus trip.
Distances (by foot)
- Beach: 3 min
- Palais des Festivals: 10min (by bus) or 25 min by foot.
- Bus station for the airport coaches: 10min by taxi or bus or 30 min by foot
- Restaurant: 5 min
- Shops for essentials and grocery: 5 min
- Bus stop 3 minutes’ walk to the open-topped bus (bus no.8)
Parking is possible on the streets nearby. Street parking in Palm Beach is in most cases free of charge.
Rental permit number 06029011846SB Professional listing
- Air Conditioning
Antique Art Deco Atypical
Baroque Cleaning and disinfection
- Cleaning products
- Coffee Maker
Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary
- Full Equipped Kitchen
Garage Garden Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- WiFi Internet
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
Masks available Minimalist
- Near ocean
Parking Included Pool Shared
- Professionally cleaned
- Satellite Or Cable
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
- Suitable For Children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Waste Sorting
- Wine glasses
- Show more
- Vadim T. (Germany)Second time in the apartment, perfect, just as expected!July 2023
- Eric P. (United States)Solid place that’s reasonably close to all the Cannes Festival activities. Anders was easy and accommodating.June 2023
- Ralf W. (Germany)TOP modern apartment and very friendly service, absolutely great location, wonderful crystal clean and calm public beach (Pavillon bleu) nearby, nice and very calm neighbourhood, daily shopping (supermarket, boulangerie, boucherie, poissons) in 5 minutes distance, to the city 20 minutes walk or by panorama bus (Palm Bus, route Imperial). Definitely recommend and would be delighted to returnSeptember 2017