This is an apartment suitable both for holidays and congress visits.
You have one bedroom with two single beds and if you need additional sleeping space there is a "wall bed" in the living room.
From the living room you have a door out to the small patio and terrace.
The kitchen is fully equipped with most of what you may be needed for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Bathroom with shower and in the bathroom you have also the washing machine.
Air conditioning in living room and bedroom and wifi.
The apartment is best suited for a couple on holiday or for a family with a child. Or for two to three colleagues attending a congress.
The apartment is situated on the ground floor.
The apartment is located in the area north of the Hotel Martinez, next to the Cannes Tennis Club and just a few minutes walk from the Boulevard de La Croisette.
Distances (by foot)
- Beach: 5 min
- Palais des Festivals: 18 min
- Train station and bus station for the airport coaches: 15 min
- Restaurant: 5 min
- Shops for essentials and grocery: 5 min
The nearest public parking garage is P11 - Parking Roseraie next to Port Pierre Canto, about 550 m from the house.
It is also possible to park on nearby streets.
Rental permit number 06029007785WR Professional listing
- Air Conditioning
Antique Art Deco Atypical Balcony Baroque Cleaning and disinfection
- Cleaning products
- Coffee Maker
Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary
- Essentials (toilet paper, soap)
- Full Equipped Kitchen
Garage Garden Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- WiFi Internet
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
Pool Shared Professionally cleaned Romantic
- Satellite Or Cable
Sea View Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
- Suitable For Children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Waste Sorting
- Wine glasses
- Show more
- Johanna R. (France)Super emplacement ! Et hôte très réactif. Nous avons passés un agréable séjour.September 2021
- Fayçal G. (France)Parfait séjourAugust 2021
- Amalia B. (Luxembourg)Very nice appartment, close to the beach and Croisette. Clean, spacious and nice. We had a very nice stay in Cannes.August 2020